Adventureland is Long Island's Amusement Park since 1962 and we welcome you and your family to come and enjoy a fun filled day on our rides, attractions, and games. For more information about our park, attractions, and services please choose from the following:
- Adventureland strongly discourages our guests from wearing flip flops and open toed shoes. Guest wearing these types of shoes may be asked to remove them prior to riding.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn in the park. Guests wearing inappropriate or distasteful clothing may be asked to leave the park.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No smoking is permitted inside the park.
- Adventureland is not responsible for personal property.
- No pets are allowed except service animals with proper identification paperwork.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued.
- There is no admission to enter the park. You must purchase a P.O.P bracelet or tickets for use of the rides. Parents accompanying small children on rides must have tickets or a bracelet to ride. There is no substitution for parental supervision.
- Closing time is subject to change without notice.
Season Pass Policy
- Season Pass Holders will not receive a P.O.P. bracelet without possession of their Season Pass card.
- The Season Pass is for valid for one person only.
- The Season Pass cannot be shared, or it will be revoked without a refund.
- The Season Pass is valid for one season only.
- Management reserves the right to terminate the Season Pass at any time with no refund.
- Lost, damaged or forgotten Season Passes will be replaced for $20.00 per Season Pass.
- The Season Pass is valid during normal operating hours.
- The Season Pass will not be valid for private or fundraising events. Please check with your organization.
Things to Know
- Credit Cards - We accept all major credit cards except American Express. We do not accept unsigned credit cards. If your credit card is unsigned, you will be required to provide photo identification in order to process the credit transaction. **Please note that large bills will not be accepted at the Midway Games, Face Painting, or Bungee. Change for large bills can be made at the Main Ticket Booth.
- First Aid / Medical Services - The First Aid Station is located in City Hall, located next to the Bumper Cars. An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is located in the Main Ticket Booth, located next to the Balloon Tower.
- Lost Parents or Children - Establish a meeting place BEFORE you enter the park in case you become separated. Children who have been separated from their family or group are brought to City Hall, located next to the Bumper Cars.
- Park Re-Entry - You may come and go as you please during regular operating hours.
- Pets - Please keep your pets at home. Pets are not allowed inside the park.
- Lost and Found - Claim lost items at Lost & Found located inside City Hall. Stuffed prizes are not permitted on rides. Please secure them in a locker or leave them with another member of your party. Adventureland is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items.
- Announcements - Personal announcements and pages cannot be broadcast in the park. Pre-arranged meeting places should be planned BEFORE you begin your visit.
- Cameras - For the safety of our guests, large 35mm and video cameras are not allowed on attractions.
- Picnics - Picnicking is not permitted anywhere in the park. For safety reasons, barbecue fires are not permitted. Coolers, food or beverages may not be brought into the park or parking lots.
- Proper Attire - Adventureland strongly discourages our guests from wearing flip flops and open toed shoes. Guest wearing these types of shoes may be asked to remove them prior to riding. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times while visiting the park. Clothing with profane or offensive words will not be allowed. Park entry may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate for our family atmosphere.
- Rider Requirements - All height, size and health-restricted rides are identified at each of their ride entrances. For your convenience, height charts are located at each of the Ticket Booths.
- Rain Policy - Adventureland may temporarily suspend operations due to changes in the weather conditions. In the event the park closes, Rain Checks are as follows: UNDER 3 HOURS-FULL PRICE COMP
- Gift Cards - You can purchase gift cards in person at either of the Ticket Booths. You can also purchase gift cards from our Online Store.
- Season Passes - Season Passes can be purchased at the Main Ticket Booth or through our website. The season pass holder must be present in order to issue the season pass.