Pumpkin Park Coming October 20th & 21st!
http://acrossaday.com/?search=levitra-price-92663 Pumpkin Park 2018 is Saturday and Sunday, October 20th and 21st! Join us for a day of fun frights and free trick or treating starting at 11am!
http://buy-generic-clomid.com Make the most of Pumpkin Park in Long Island New York by purchasing a POP Band for unlimited rides! Don't forget to bring a nonperishable food item to for The Helping Hands Foundation! All food collected will be donated to a local food pantry right here on Long Island!
Looking to introduce your business to local Long Island families? Become a Pumpkin Park vendor! Contact Event Planning@adventureland.us or call us at 631-694-6868
Alfie's Tips to Make The Most of Pumpkin Park At Adventureland.
- subaction showcomments free propecia thanks buy online Trick-or-Treat! Kids can enjoy free trick-or-treating at various vendors located throughout our 14 acre park! Be sure to pick up a treat book at our entrance gates so you don't miss out!
- enter site Ride! Unlimited riding bracelets and single ride tickets can be purchased to make the most of your day!
- levitra 20mg information Dress to Impress! We encourage all of our guests to dress up in costume for this event! Our staff will be in costume too!
- viagra generico in farmacia senza ricetta pagamento online a Genova Turn it up! Pumpkin Park is brought to you by WALK 97.5, so be sure to tune in for today's top music!
- source Fight Hunger! The Helping Hands Foundation is on site to collect your donation of nonperishable food for a local pantry!
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-lasix-40-mg Say cheese! Make this Pumpkin Park a day to remember and take a picture with Alfie!
source url All Aboard! Free Train Rides all day during Pumpkin Park!
cialis mail order usa Free Parking, Free Admission, Free Trick or Treating!
Interested in hosting a table?
Hosting a table at Pumpkin Park is a unique and creative way to reach over 3,000 local families. This one day event allows you to interact with and get to know young Long Island families, as well as residents who've made Adventureland a part of their family over the last 50 years. At Pumpkin Park, your organization will have the opportunity to host a table at a prime location in our park for over 5 hours, bring samples of products, provide literature on your services and even perform demonstrations! Additionally, your company's name will be listed on our Pumpkin Park marketing materials and on our website, and included in our email blasts that reach over 50,000 people!